Wednesday, November 13, 2013



ONE OF THE STUPIDEST THING I EVER DONE IN MY LIFE (FOR NOW)        
            One of the stupidest things I have done in my life was when I got a glass stuck on the side of my foot. Well let us start off at the beginning; it was when I missed my session with Mr. Valentin. The session is basically a talk for only a few minutes, but I didn’t go because I was furious at him for giving me that. So, instead I went home with my friends and was laughing off the angry. But I was still in my rebellious, mad stage so, I went outside. (Which is not a good idea because whenever I do something wrong I always pay for it, like getting hurt, for this example.)    

My friend and I was playing with a basketball which, unfortunately it went inside this creepy haunted trash place where it is filled with broken glass, plants, wild cats and well trash. But that is inside the haunted trash place. But the outside looks really weird because there is a wooden fence all around it, plus it is in the middle of our block. (Just like every scary movie has.)
            Okay there are two openings, one of them is the safe opening and the other is SUPER dangerous because if you fall, there is glass underneath so that is going to hurt……….badly. Also there is the safe part which is where you just you slip in. But for some stupid reason I go through the dangerous end and I DON’T KNOW WHY but I think you guys guessed what was going to happened next………I fell. Yea that happened, but fortunately I caught myself before my head could get smashed on the glass. But things weren’t all right as I thought in that moment because instead of getting glass stuck in my head, I get a glass stuck on my foot. Bravo. Bravo. The thing is that I didn’t notice that until my sandal was getting a little wet and finally I looked down to see that my foot was bleeding and that there was a glass in my foot but  
but I didn’t feel any pain but that didn’t matter right now so I got out of the haunted trash place to see my mother outside going to my aunt’s house which is close to where my friend and I are, so we had to get out of there (now you might be thinking go to her your hurt and stuff but no I have a tendency to hide the fact that I got hurt I know it’s stupid, but it’s a bad habit.) So we went to my friend’s house trying to wipe of the blood after I took the glass off but the blood just came on and on and finally I heard my mom shouting my name, “Maisha, where are you get down here.” So I jumped and waddled down the stairs and my mom started freaking out and I had to get my feet bandaged up after I got yelled at my brothers while my mom stood of to the corner saying, “oh god oh god.” So that’s done.
            But then I got the speech from my dad it goes like this. “Maisha you did something really stupid today you didn’t tell your mother and I that you are was hurt, again. These needs to stop you could seriously get hurt. He paused and then looked at me with sad and worried eyes and said, “I’m really disappointed at you, you should have known to come to us, we are your parent we try to protect you remember that okay.” Suddenly I started crying I didn’t want to be a disappointment but also all the guilt that was building up inside had fallen down I then hugged my dad saying I was sorry over and over again. I knew that I was never going to do that again.
                 

No comments:

Post a Comment